federerphile

Anne's random blogging, anon.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada

In solitude we give passionate attention to our lives, to our memories, to the details around us. - Virginia Woolf

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

in over my head

they say that the best way to get over a man, is to find another one.
lemme tell u.. it does not fken work.
went on a dinner date with my brazilian last night (yes im still stringing him along,
and yes, he still havent given up), had a great great time (and i actually got to
kno him a lil better). problem wus, i wus thinking about sumbody else,
the entire time.
A lil while ago, ive planned on being in halifax, at this time.
honestly, it hurts that im not.
and it hurts even more to have to be with sumbody else.
(k i borrowed that line from mr ben harper)

So i thought that by finding all these distractions, it'll make this go away.
I worked overtime. Party'ed my sorrows away. Booked my tickets to Victoria.
Went to dates. Agreed to be set up for future dates. Spent every free time at the gym
(thus the strained knee and overworked shoulders.)
But none helps.
:'(



i luve me some ben harper.. nothing more then perfect.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

...tsk tsk tsk.. i feel for you...

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Maxwell - This Woman's Work

Music Code provided by Song2Play.Com